April 08, 2009

Please Rain Fall Records

Stephen from the please rain fall blog started a brand new label. But it is, as his label website states 'a different type of record label'.

Stephen: "Please Rain Fall Records is an attempt to build a like-minded community. It is a CDR label. There is no charge for any of the releases. I looked around and saw paypal buttons and requests for debit / credit card details. I didn't like what I was seeing. That is not my world. Just e-mail me to say hello and supply your address details, and I will send a CD. In exchange, you then send something back. This could be a story, a drawing, mixtape, something you've knitted.. anything. Use your imagination."

Isn't that a fantastic concept? The first release on PRF is out now and features songs by The Cudgels, The Proctors, Oporto and Endless Bob Brown.

You know what to do!

No comments: