March 17, 2011

Update: The Pop! For Kids Project

Remember how I told you about my new blog? This project has been going for a couple of weeks now, and has already resulted in some truly lovely songs. Important note: all these contributions are exclusive, previously unavailable songs, mostly especially written and recorded for TP!FKP. I'm obviously very proud that this is going so well so far. The name of the project may throw some grown-ups off initially, but I think all of these songs are thoroughly enjoyable, no matter how old you are.

Here are the links to the song contributions up to today:

Mascot Fight - Dance like robots
A Smile And A Ribbon - Honey bee
MJ Hibbett - Monster Island
Zipper - Tamagotchi
Doctor Ew - Goodnight, my day is done
Vom Vorton - The world is round
Monkey Swallows The Universe - Inspector Flamingo

If you visit the blog, you'll also find interviews with some of the contributing artists. Speaking of interviews, Tyo from the Indonesion band Sometimes Always interviewed me about TP!FKP for his Heart Fanclub Radio blog.

No comments: