November 12, 2013

VA - Nobody's Business 12"

I almost forgot I still have this blog as well. Almost. Is it bad to get back to it to promote my own LP? Oh well, I'm going to anyway.

My brand new label (can I already call it that with just a single release?) will release the 12" DIY pop compilation 'Nobody's Business, volume one' one of these days. Last week I put the album up for streaming on bandcamp, and pre-orders can start now as well. I'm very excited about this!

The LP has brand new and exclusive songs on it by the following artists: The Fireworks, Cave Ghosts, The Hobbes Fanclub, Liechtenstein, Martha, The Felt Tips, Lost Tapes, Making Marks, Horowitz, Colour Me Wednesday, Heathers, and Young Romance.

I honestly think that every song here is very good. I really hope you'll feel the same way. Let me know what you think? That's half the fun for me of course, to hear your thoughts.

Thanks! I'm hoping to pick up writing here more regularly soon, so please do check back.

Listen here
Pre-order here
Follow this on Facebook here

1 comment:

roundsquare said...

Cave Ghosts - Mistakes is sooo good.
Thanks for posting this!