August 12, 2008

The fourth estate?

So, interviews then. If you've glanced at this website every now and then you'll have noticed that first there weren't any, and now there are. This is due to a combination of two factors:

1. In researching the bands I'd like to write about, I often find that the information available is close to zero. So if it's not there yet, why not find out for myself?

2. The big fanzine revival of 2008 reminded me how easy and fun it is to just get in touch with our pop heroes and ask them everything you want to know.

I'll never be a brilliant journalist but it feels nice to add some more unique content to this weblog, don't you think? If you can't play music, you write about it, and if you can't write about it you pretend you can.

And here I am. Expect more of it!

No comments: