November 17, 2008

Oh Iii, ohoh, I'm still alive

On a scale from alive to dead I'm dangerously close to zombie. Sometimes life gets a bit overwhelming, resulting in a couple of sleepless nights too many. More on this soon! Don't worry, it's ok. But I've hardly been listening to music lately. No time and not the right state of mind.

This has been going on for weeks now, so I thought it's time to try a different approach: instead of waiting for my mindset to be ready for the pop, let's try to have the pop change my mindset!

Download (Mediafire)
1. One Happy Island - Boy in a circle
2. Catwalk - Shivers and sighs
3. The Lorimer Sound - Block party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i was looking for a copy of catwalk's shivers & sighs in mp3 format, and i found this blog but the link's not working. is there a way you could reactivate the file or send a copy of the mp3 to kate5220(at)gmail(dot)com?
thanks so much for any help
<3
kate