November 02, 2009

Pants Yell! - Received pronunciation

Pants Yell! are one of those rare great bands that come out with a good debut, and then keep getting better with each subsequent album. So good even, that their third, Alison Statton, was my #1 album of 2007. Now here's the fourth, Received pronunciation.

I've just hit the 'order' button on the Slumberland website half an hour ago, so I can't tell you a lot more about this than the very obvious: New Pants Yell! On Slumberland! I'm excited!

Buy this album here
Pants Yell myspace


Download (right click, save as)
1. Pants Yell! - Cold hands

7 comments:

Colin said...

Good call! I've been listening to little else over the last few weeks. I must try to get them to the UK soon.

Dennis said...

Little else than Pants Yell! in general? Or do you own a copy of this album already?

mamutopia said...

Ik geloof dat ik alles wat jij aanraadt zonder te luisteren kan kopen :)

Colin said...

Pants Yell! in general. I haven't heard the album yet but I'm looking forward to it a lot.

mamutopia said...

en ja, ik heb 'm net besteld!

Dennis said...

Ha, ik ben blij dat mijn blog in ieder geval iemand naar mooie nieuwe muziek leidt!

www.Dailypop.de said...

Hey, I love the new record.
I give away one copy for free on my blog www.dailypop.de
Check out the english text at the end of the post.
Thanks and sorry for the spam ;)